Inscrit le: 05 Sep 2017
|Posté le: Mar 12 Sep - 09:08 (2017) Sujet du message: How to build OT/ODTD and Equinox from GIT repository?
Gratulations on the progress regarding Java 1.8!
My GIT repository for my experiments.
What is the needed setup and what are the steps needed to build OT from git? How can I build the Equinox Plugin?
My approach was:
- Installing Eclipse Kepler 4.3.0
using Java 1.7.0_51 and regular 1.7.0_55 Java (TM) SE Runtime Environment) .
- what is the way to install Maven? (may I have an error there)
- do I have to use "EGit" or can I just use git on the command line to clone the OT git repository?
- how do i import and build OT / ODTD using maven?
- how do i import and build the Equinox Plugin using maven
I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References: B2b Video Advertising