ekinox/ARES Index du Forum

ekinox/ARES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Why am I the only guy in Legendary with my card levels?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> Qui Equi ? -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 08:38 (2017)    Sujet du message: Why am I the only guy in Legendary with my card levels? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hii,

that's not all. People are rolling with multiple lvl 13s in their decks. I am rolling with only 1 level 12 card which is zap and the rest of my commons are all at or under lvl 10. And, rares... that's even more gapped. I only have 2 level 7 rares, which are Mega Minion and Wizard(both I don't use). Neither are close to level 8. Level 11 Giants and Hogs are also pretty common up where I am at. I only have 2 level 5 epics, PEKKA and Xbow and they are both barely level 5. Everyone else uses Level 7 Golems, Baby Dragons, Mirror(so they can have level 5 legendaries). And it's not that rare to see a maxed out epic either. And legendaries? I have 4 level 2 legendaries and 2 level 1 legendaries(I only use 3 of legendaries, 2 of them are level 1). Then there are those people with all lvl 3 or 4 legendaries. 

I, mean, come on Supercell? Why am i the only guy here who has these card levels? Why can't I face someone with similar card levels...

Supercell once told me the card-levels are gonna roll me... I ain't the richest player in the game... She was looking kind of OP with a maxed out royal giant and a maxed out hog rider. Hey now, your underleveled, get your game on.

Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:  https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1605331-Why-am-I-the-only-guy-in-Legendary-with-my-card-levels

Digital Imaging Video

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 07:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Why am I the only guy in Legendary with my card levels?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> Qui Equi ? -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange