ekinox/ARES Index du Forum

ekinox/ARES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

When you win the Mega Knight 2v2 Challenge...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> Qui Equi ? -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 08:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: When you win the Mega Knight 2v2 Challenge... Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hii,
    But do not actually  get  a Mega Knight out of the legendary chest you won. Seriously. What a misleading name for a challenge. I get that it's a fun way to potentially get a legendary for a low amount of gems, but if you're not going to actually give out the card you advertise for the challenge, then why include it in the name? To my understanding draft challenges include all the cards in the game anyways, and it was released just when mega knight came out. I do not know, 
      I just found it a tad misleading. If you did not catch on, I won the challenge but am I tad salty because I did not actually get a mega knight. 

Thanks!
I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
References: https : //forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1603409-When-you-win-the-Mega-Kn...
http://blog.advids.co/20-stunning-animated-branding-video-examples/

Branding Video

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 07:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: When you win the Mega Knight 2v2 Challenge...

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> Qui Equi ? -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange