Inscrit le: 05 Sep 2017
|Posté le: Mer 13 Sep - 16:06 (2017) Sujet du message: What to Bring to Your First Event
So you have found your new Alliance chapter. You have created a character. Your first event is this weekend. You have your suit ready and your weapons packed. But what else is there? Being under prepared at your first event can leave you feeling defeated, so make sure to be ready for anything.
1. Contact your local chapter, or the chapter to which you will be traveling to find out if you will be staying in cabins or will need to bring your own tent. Most campsites for most chapters have cabins.
2. Not all cabins are created equal and not all have heat. Make sure to bring a sleeping bag and pillow to your event. You would be surprised at how many new players forget to bring a pillow.
3. Bring a change of clothes modern clothes for the end of the event. Many players get so focused on their clothes to go home, or out to lunch after the event in.
4. Remember to bring emergency inhalers and other medical needs such as Epi pens or insulin.
5. Bring snacks. Check in with the event. Usually you can count on three meals being provided, however, after spending the day playing the trail mix it can save you from having an empty stomach between lunch and dinner.
I did not find the right solution from the Internet.
Web video Marketing