ekinox/ARES Index du Forum

ekinox/ARES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

What was your first magic item ever?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> NEWS -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 16:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: What was your first magic item ever? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hiii,
      My first Alliance MI wasn't super exciting (I used goblins to get a 2/day 30 Elemental Burst, whoo!) but I had a lot of fun getting my first magic item in NERO. This was my first time PCing any larp and either my second or third game overall. I was supposed to have a whole group come in with me and somehow ended up being the only one that actually made it, so I was kinda on my own as a level 3 character in a mostly high-level chapter. The Guild of Knowledge (or something like that, it's been like 9 years) came into town passing out a math puzzle, basically a cross-word puzzle with arithmetic. Given that I didn't really know anyone and didn't feel like I could do much as a PC, this was a really nice way to spend some time, so I got through it as quickly as I could, checked my answers, and turned it back in to the NPC that handed the puzzles out.
       Turns out I was the only one to return it fully completed, and I got a "quill" (actually a ball-point pen with a big feather on the end) that was a 2-year, 5-effect magic item as a reward. It was all utility spells, though I don't remember what exactly was on it other than 1/day Inspiration, which was a NERO spell that lets you renew a single skill. I'd probably find the rep annoying nowadays (how do you store it without ruining it?) but I always made a point to show it off - I always used the pen when I needed something to write with and I kept it tucked into the cloth bracer things I wore at the time so there was always a big feather on my arm.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:  https://alliancelarp.com/forum/threads/what-was-your-first-magic-item-ever.35376/

Whiteboard Video

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: What was your first magic item ever?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> NEWS -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange