ekinox/ARES Index du Forum

ekinox/ARES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Best game server host for PC?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> Partie Alliance -> Partie Alliance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Sep - 16:33 (2017)    Sujet du message: Best game server host for PC? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hiii,
      This is my first post here so I would like some debate. I have seen my fair share on game server hosts such as Gameservers, Beastnode and GTX while the experience wasn't terrible. I felt like they were overpriced for what they were putting out. I found eternalhosting.net recently and they have been pretty terrible to me. Prices are above average for th level of quality, Support is slower than most species of land turtle and I can barely run a small minecraft server on it. You pay an enormous amount for slots so people can join, unlike beastnode and my GTA FiveM server.
   I had so much trouble at this host that the host basically told me it was the mods and would not do anything to help. If they'd taken a look into it they could have had it fixed within a hour and so but they didn't. As you can tell I really think these guys are a waste of money. Have you found better or had a better experience. Who is the best host for you or do you think it is better to host these things yourself? Let's start the debate!

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:  https://www.theverge.com/2017/9/4/16252512/best-game-server-host-for-pc

infographic examples

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 15:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Best game server host for PC?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> Partie Alliance -> Partie Alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange