ekinox/ARES Index du Forum

ekinox/ARES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Can I see the code of the games I bought on my android ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> NEWS -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Sep - 09:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Can I see the code of the games I bought on my android ? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hiii,

Well, that's pretty much it. I've bought some games on my android, but I want to mess with the code (to learn about coding and to change some stats... :grin:) and I have absolutly no idea of how to do it on my phone. So I want to know if I can use them on my PC, be it by downloading from some other source (preferably not paying twice for the same game), be it by using some program to access whatever files I need to be able to see the coding or by any other methods that haven't occured to me.
    Also, if there is no way to solve my problem, can I at least play the games I buy on the PC in my android? And and and, if I buy the games on the website, can I play them offline?

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:  https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/can-i-see-the-code-of-the-games-i-bought-on-my-android-in-the-pc-if-i-buy-a-game-on-the-pc-can-i-play-it-on-my-android/20576

Video marketing

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:12 (2017)    Sujet du message: Can I see the code of the games I bought on my android ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> NEWS -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange