ekinox/ARES Index du Forum

ekinox/ARES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

How did you feel when it was all over?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> NEWS -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 18 Sep - 09:49 (2017)    Sujet du message: How did you feel when it was all over? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hiii,
        Having just marathoned all three games as Mr. Goku Son himself, beating President Victon and getting to rest with Ms. Lucky, I felt a weird tinge of sadness that this was over. That these characters I had adventured with were now leaving me. Sure, Goku was happy, but I wanted to see more of them. I wanted to see their happy lives.

Oh yeah and I’m still crying over Prodigal’s death so that’s fuuuunnn.

Anyway, it gave me an idea for a topic here, so I’m curious, after blasting through three different games and finally bringing the story to a close…what did you feel?

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/how-did-you-feel-when-it-was-all-over/30590

Whiteboard video

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:11 (2017)    Sujet du message: How did you feel when it was all over?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> NEWS -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange