ekinox/ARES Index du Forum

ekinox/ARES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Is now a bad time to buy a Playstation?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> NEWS -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 21 Sep - 15:34 (2017)    Sujet du message: Is now a bad time to buy a Playstation? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
hiii,
       Is now a really bad time to buy a Playstation 4? Here's my dilemma:

I moved to another state for a job. I left the PS4 with my girlfriend back home, who plays regularly. My job ends in December, so I want to be strategic with my purchase because we'll probably sell or give away any duplicate console when I get back.

I want a PS4 myself, for Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 and The Witcher. But Sony is supposedly developing a PS "4.5" essentially, right? And what if I buy the old version and then VR doesn't work with the regular 4? Or what if I buy the 4 and then Sony announces the 4.5 next week? But what if I wait until the fall and then I move back home in the next month anyway so why bother?

What would you do in this situation?

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:  https://www.theverge.com/2016/7/31/12336994/is-now-a-bad-time-to-buy-a-playstation

Animated marketing videos

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 11:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Is now a bad time to buy a Playstation?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> NEWS -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange