ekinox/ARES Index du Forum

ekinox/ARES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Should not Virus be a healer debuff again?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> Viens jouer avec nous ;) -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Oct - 11:05 (2017)    Sujet du message: Should not Virus be a healer debuff again? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The main problem by asking this is something I noticed in general.
Of course there are some good players arounds, melee or casters who used these spells. But, mostly, it isn't. Of course, I guess there also are DPS who like being able to participate to mitigation. BUT...
This is mostly never done. Unless you run content with people you know and have talked about it, these abilites are completely forgotten.
It is understandable in some way. The first members in the party who care about everyone's life and mitigation of aoe damages are healers. DPS too, but far less than them cause it's not the primary fonction of their job. And because of that, a lot/too many dps seems to completely forget they have this utility.
And this is the sad part of it. As a healer, you knew you had this before, you had the control of Virus, and when you see you can't do it anymore but those you can don't, it's frustrating.
So yes, of course, you can can heal without a prob almost everything (almost I say cause you feel the difference if you have no mitigation on O4S). But still, Virus still exists and is completely forgotten.

I didn't find the right solution on internet

references
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/346214-Shouldn-t-Virus-be-a-heal…

Product Ad

Copied to clipboard!

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 05:27 (2017)    Sujet du message: Should not Virus be a healer debuff again?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> Viens jouer avec nous ;) -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange