ekinox/ARES Index du Forum

ekinox/ARES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Narrowing your focus helps you go deeper.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> Divers -> Divertissement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 9 Oct - 08:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Narrowing your focus helps you go deeper. Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Hello All,
Last month I went back to France and again wanted to travel with a theme. But, instead of focusing on only Jazz Age attractions, eating French food, visiting modern art museums, drinking at bars that start with the letter Q, or whatever, my theme would be a style of travel, something a little broader. I’d be traveling using only (at least when possible) the sharing economy, the term given to the plethora of websites designed to connect travelers with locals, offer more unique experiences, and make travel more affordable.
While I’ve used the sharing the economy frequently before (I am a big fan), they have never the primary focus of my entire trip. I usually add a few activities in while I’m being a normal tourist seeing the main attractions.
Thanks

More Details
best brand videos

Copied to clipboard!

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 05:28 (2017)    Sujet du message: Narrowing your focus helps you go deeper.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> Divers -> Divertissement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange