ekinox/ARES Index du Forum

ekinox/ARES Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

I never want to feel that shit ever again ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> Qui Equi ? -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Rayancaleb

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 16 Oct - 16:24 (2017)    Sujet du message: I never want to feel that shit ever again ? Répondre en citant

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
The (incredible, excellent, awesome) good dope finally kicked in (I shot all 4 bags), but it barely touched the effects of the bad dope. I did feel better, but my head still hurt and my heart was still racing, and my entire body was shaking. Over the course of the day, we did about 10 bags more each, and still, the effects were not completely gone. The effects of the bad dope stuck around for TWO DAYS AFTER the day I shot it, so THREE DAYS total. Same for the other guy who shot it. For 3 days, we felt the pain from whatever was in that dope. To this day, I don't even have the slightest idea of what was in it, but for the time between shooting the bad dope and the time I finally got some good dope to shoot, I actually thought I was going to die. It was the one time in my life I was absolutely certain my life was ending. 
Thanks 

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References: http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/405653

video explainer

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:13 (2017)    Sujet du message: I never want to feel that shit ever again ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ekinox/ARES Index du Forum -> Qui Equi ? -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange